One of the things that I have found most interesting, is the German's recycling efforts as compared to ours. For some reason I always thought America was the innovator of and leader of the green revolution with its many green contributions such as solar and wind energy. But of course that was too good to be true and, thinking back to my week in Germany, I do remember being surprised at the complexity of the trash. Its amusing how proud americans feel when they recycle their bottles for cash, they think they're doing so much to save the earth. We could obviously take a leaf from Germany's book.
Another thing that I have often found difficult to deal with in America is entering doors. I almost prefer the German way of doing it. It prevents any awkwardness and establishes an instant air of professionalism if executed properly. I certainly can remember some instances when it would have been better to have just barged in rather than blubber around like an idiot. Kuddos Germany.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.