Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

Kulture Text 5

I have so many memories of pushy Germans during my travels in Europe. It was funny reading the article because, I had no idea that these stereotypes were deep enough to be blatantly put in print as though they were a tourist guide. Anyway, when my friends Chealsea, Sam and I were heading to our Hostel we of course were being dopey American tourists with our luggage. I only had a backpack though. Chealsea was way over bagged and Sam had an extra bag. Anyway the first day we were in Berlin, we were getting on the subway to head to our Hostel and oh my god did we get shoved around on that Subway. People didn't even let us walk on to the Subway they rather shoved us on and then ran for the open seats. We ended up taking the subway for 20 min standing up in a packed Subway with people feeling all up on us. I thought it was just a crazy day for the Subway, or maybe it was just Berlin. But no, apparently it was just Germany.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.