Ich hörte auf eine Seeed CD. Seeed is a modern German reggae band. The lyrics are mostly in German, with occasional English lyrics thrown into the mix. As such it is sometimes possible to determine some of what the German lyrics are based off the English lyrics. The song "Aufstehn" particularly caught my attention, as the bridge is sung in English, by Cee Lo Green. Cee Lo Green ist ein Amerikaner. His lyrics are about waking his woman up, and some life and change related themes. In the German refrain, I can pick out a few phrases and words, such as "Wach auf", and "wenn wir aufsteh'n", which I think translate roughly to "wake up" and "when we wake up". Das musik ist wunderbar, and I was surprised by how gut reggae sounds sung in German.
Most of the other songs, such as Schwinger, are sung too quickly and in somewhat slang, which makes it difficult to pick out any phrases I might understand, but I'm looking forward to improving my German to the point where I can understand what Seeed is singing about.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.